top of page

About Us

From a student: "Thank you...You spread the motivation of music,  friendship, and cooperation between teachers and students."

- anonymous 

From a teacher: "Teaching is mutually beneficial. Besides impacting my students, my students impact me. Besides encouraging my students, my students encourage me. "

- anonymous 


Practice Pals is a donation-based non-profit organization that donates 80% of proceeds to various charities. The remaining 20% of the money is used to fund events such as recitals, book drives, and website management.


The artistic courses we offer are all taught by proficient teachers committed to helping your kids reach/achieve their goals. You can learn more about our teachers in the staff tab. No matter your skill level: beginner, intermediate, or advanced, we welcome you with open arms.


All classes are online via Zoom. If you don't know what Zoom is or how to download Zoom, visit  for more information. We use Zoom because we can communicate and interact with our students better and more efficiently.


Zoom codes and links will be sent one hour prior to the lesson via email, so please regularly check your emails. Please make sure you have a working camera and microphone. 

meet n' greet?

Our meet-and-greets are OPTIONAL 15-20 minute introduction sessions.


You can take this 15-20 minutes to introduce yourself, explain what you hope to accomplish, play a little bit of your piece, dance a short combo, or ask your teacher some questions.


These sessions are free, and you are welcome to use this time however you wish. After the meet-and-greet, if you decide to study with that teacher, you can go ahead and submit the registration form.


Classes are first-pay-first-served.


Unexcused tardies: We take no responsibility for unexcused tardies. If the student is 20 minutes late to the scheduled lesson, the lesson will be cancelled, and there will be no refunds. 

Excused tardies: Please tell us 24 hours (1 day before) the scheduled lesson date if the student is unable to make it. We will send you an email to reschedule if needed.

office hours?

Feel free to contact us using the form at the bottom of the home page or clicking the QUICK LINKS below.


We will try to get back to you as soon as possible. During the weekdays, we usually respond within 1-2 days, but on weekends, we usually respond within 24 hours. 

bottom of page